ICAI Introduce Certificate of Service for Exam registration | Download Form

ICAI Introduces new system called as “Declaration/ Certificate of Service” for CA Student/ candidate who is appearing CA Final/ IPCC Examination May 2017 and Onwards.

Hence CA Student scanned image of such certificate duly fill details, sign and need to upload while applying for the exam online. No Need To Send Such Exam Application form to Institute. it Looks like ICAI now Digitilizing its Operation.

Note: As of Now Certificate of Service is not applicable to regular IPCC students i.e who not opted for Direct Entry Route.

Some Instances As Follows:

• ICAI to Discontinue Physical Exam Forms which required to submit at branch
  • No need to Courier the Print Out or no need to send
  • Just Download Format => Fill details => Sign =>Scanned Image => Upload Image at time registration of Exam
  • This Certificate of Service shall be signed be the Principal Chartered Accountant.

Note: Candidates may note that uploading of Certificate of Service as applicable to them is a mandatory requirement.

procedure of certifying Certificate of Service

The process of Certifying ‘Declaration/ Certificate of Service’ As Follows:

1. Download For whichever applicable and print in A4 paper.
  2. Fill the Information such name and Registration No. of Student, Name and membership details of Member
  3. Sign by student, Sign and Attest Membership Steal of member
  4. After that take Image from mobile camera and load on computer
  5. Reduce image size by (Scanned image Size should be 100 to 200 KB) using compression from Microsoft image viewer or Picasa or any other software.
  6. Your Certificate is ready to Upload

Note: For Filling Information In Form Student may confuse with New Articles No. and Old Registration no. For This new Reg. No. starts with WRO/SRO etc. So, if your Registration Number starts with NRO, SRO, WRO, CRO or ERO, then you just need to

hence if your Registration No. starts with NRO, SRO, WRO, CRO or ERO then you just need to ignore that ‘Old Article Regn No Field’ and Just enter your regular Reg. No in the second column (New Unique Reg. Number).

Download Format of Declaration/Certificate of Service

Student Need To Download “Declaration/Certificate of Service” Form Applicable to Them from institute website http://icaiexam.icai.org/

Download Format of Declaration Certificate of Service

We Provided Such Download Link of “Declaration/Certificate of Service” Form Applicable to Them, (Such Link is from Institute Website) as follows:

Download Format of Declaration/Certificate of Service
Details of Declaration/Certificate of Service Click For Download
CPT
Declaration Format for CPT-June 2017 Applicants Download [PDF]
Intermediate (IPC)
Certificate of Service Format for candidates who registered for/converted to Intermediate (IPC) course under the Direct Entry Scheme under the category Graduates/Post Graduates Download [PDF]
Candidates who registered for Intermediate (IPC) course through CPT route and appeared in the Intermediate (IPC) Examination in one or both groups but did not pass any of the group/s and converted to Intermediate (IPC) under the Direct Entry Scheme and commenced practical training Download [PDF]
Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship Download [PDF]
Final
Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship  Download [PDF]
Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Are Going To Complete Their Articleship On Or Before 31st October 2017 Download [PDF]
Certificate Of Service – For Candidates PE-II And Converted From PE-II To IPCC Download [PDF]
The Certificate Of Service – For PCC or Converted from PCC to IPCC Download [PDF]
Certificate Of Service – (For Intermediate and IPCC)  Download [PDF]

FAQ – Who is required to Upload Certificate of Service (COF)?

Following are the table that who need to submit Certificate of Service online.

who need to submit Certificate of Service online For Exam Registration
Details of candidate need to submit or not Duly Sign by
CA Final candidates and Direct Entry candidates of Intermediate (IPC) route are required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service their Principal/s.
Students undergoing last 6 Months of  Articleship training are only required to submit the Certificate of Service their Principal only.
Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship only self-sign
So Certificate of Service is not applicable to regular IPCC students

If You have any Query then please Comment…

94 Comments

1. Shivkumar says:
    my articles gets completed on 1st july 2017 including excess leave which format of certificate of service is applicable to me.Please reply
    • Ashoksinh says:
      Hallo. Thanks for your comment.
      As you serving under last 6 month of articleship will completing before 31 Oct. 2017
      Form: certificate Of Service – (For Intermediate and IPCC) applicable. I.e last form of final as above.
      And need to sign by your principal only
      • Akshay says:
        Hi shiv sir..I sat in ca final exam for may 2017..And submitted a service declaration.nd since I have taken a termination it is still in process..And it will take few more days..From whom shall I get dis declaration done?
  2. Raj says:
    I have to give IPCC exam on may 2017 I had completed my articleship on 01/11/2016 so which form I had to scan and upload either certificate of service of complete d articleship or 9 month completion articleship
    • Newser says:
      if you are from direct entry scheme then you need to download form “Certificate of Service Format for candidates who registered for/converted to Intermediate (IPC) course under the Direct Entry Scheme under the category Graduates/Post Graduates”i.e 1st of ipc as above with Signature of Principal
  3. Su says:
    I’m taking transfer on 10th Feb 2017. My final attempt is May’17 Who will sign my certificate of service completion? New principal or ask my old principal to sign it?
    • Ashoksinh says:
      Hallo,Thanks for your comment.
      in the certificate stated that “Mr./Ms____________________________________ is presently serving under me as an articled assistant /audit assistant” as you presently serving under new Principal, you need to sign by new principal.
      • Su says:
        It’s not updated as of now that I’m registered under new principal. They will not raise any query regarding that?
        • Ashoksinh says:
          Probably no, As far I know and Also discuss with CA they said is not a major issue. if ICAI has some issue then they send you the letter regarding the issue and asked for such info to sent back.
          As you already submitted for transfer you can sign by new principal.

if you want and it is possible to sign from old principal then you can do (may*better to write old date in such form i.e 9/2/2017 in CoS) and upload.
          ICAI never stop you to give Exam for normal issues.

4. S says:
    I did mistake in completion date of my articleship and uploaded certificate of service. Is there any remedy ?
    • Newser says:
      You already uploaded hence you cannot change.
      don’t worry, if ICAI see some problem then they send you to letter for the issue and asked you to send back form, with information asked in that form (may be before or after the exam).
      still, you able to give exam.(it better to take right ‘certificate of service’ with sign by principal or member at time attending Exam)
  5. Nikita Bhatia says:
    Hi
    I had registered in IPCC through CPT route and i am pursuing articleship training. Do i need to upload Certificate of Service? If not, any kind of CA attestation required?
      Hallo, Thanks for your comment
      Certificate of service only applicable to ca final and IPCC from direct entry student.
      As you from CPT route, certificate of service is not applicable to you. Also no need any kind of CA attestation.
  6. LALITA SARAF says:
    I have to give IPCC exam on may 2017 I had completed my articleship on 022/09/2016 so which form I had to scan and upload either CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE ( For candidates who have completed their Articleship )or or candidates who registered for/converted to Intermediate (IPC) course under the Direct Entry Scheme under the category graduates/post graduates and commenced articleship on or before 1st August, 2016 and can i take the signature of any practicing CA?
    • Ashoksinh says:
      Hi Thanks you for comment.
      i assume that you are from direct entry route, hence following certificate is applicable
      “Certificate of Service Format for candidates who registered for/converted to Intermediate (IPC) course under the Direct Entry Scheme under the category Graduates/Post Graduates”(i.e 2nd as you said) sign by your principal.
      Note- Certificate of service only applicable to CA Final student and IPCC direct entry.
  7. Dixit shah says:
    While uploading certificate of service of Completion of articleship of CA Final , I have uploaded the letter received from ICAI i.e. Article Completion Letter instead of Format given on website.
    So now what to do ?
      Hallo Dixit,
      Such things happens manytime while student apply for exam application, but ICAI never stop you for giving exam.
      at presently icai not issue any guidline for ‘what to do if wrongly uploaded certificate of service’.

As far i know: After Revieving you application, ICAI Send you a letter that ‘you have wrongly uploaded Certificate of Service’ and asked you to provide such… with sign and sendback. you need to do whatever asked in letter and sent to ICAI(address given in icai letter).
      it better to carry such Certificate of service while attemting Examination

Thanks for your comment

8. sameer says:
    Hello sir,
    I have completed my 1 yr 6 month article ship and after that I got my transfer but till now hv not registered with another CA. There is a gap of 4months so how can I fill and upload service certificate Kindly help me on this.
      Hallo Sameer.
      i did not fully understood your problem. as you said you taken transfer but not register with another ca that means you continue with old ca ?.
      as far i understand your concern, i think you can upload certificate of service sign by old principal.(Assume that you are from direct entry and applying for CA IPCC).
      Thanks for your comment
  9. Doran says:
    My frnd has cleared cpt but didn’t clear ipcc so after graduation he converted into direct entry scheme but he has not started his articleship so while filling ipcc examination form is he required to submit certificate of service ?
    • Ashoksinh says:
      hay, Thanks for your comment..
      see while applying for exam, if there is require for uploading certificate of service then you need to upload it, otherwise you not allowed to go next step i.e payment and conform.

hence your friend converted to direct entry rout need to upload COS (if asked while applying for exam).

then he need to upload form
      “Candidates who registered for Intermediate (IPC) course through CPT route and appeared in the Intermediate (IPC) Examination in one or both groups but did not pass any of the group/s and converted to Intermediate (IPC) under the Direct Entry Scheme and commenced practical training on or before 30th April 2017”
      may sign by principal whom your friend started/want to start articleship.
      because in certificate said “commenced practical training on or before 30th April, 2017”.
      i also see such problem first times, you may contact to icai sahayata for such issue

10. manoj says:
    I have complete my airticalship on 5 Oct. 2016 but still I not submit form 108 can I attached declaration form of completed service
  11. manoj says:
    In final exam. Form
      Dear Manoj
      as you not file 108, your articleship is not completed, means you currently service articleship training.
      As per my knowledge, you need to file form “The Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Are Going To Complete Their Articleship On Or Before 30th April 2017” get the form attested by your principal
  12. Deepak Joshi says:
    My CA is not telling me my date of completion including extension. He just signed the certifate of service and told me that the date of completion is not necessary, so do upload it without the completion date. What is the remedy in this case?
      hi there,
      Date of completion is generally 3 years from starting your articleship. if your articleship start on 12/09/2013 then your date of completion of articleship is 11/09/2016. if you taken extention than date of completion is date writen in form 108 or date specifiying in letter receiving from ICAI regarding completion of articleship. you can also calculate i.e 11/09/2016 + no. of days extention teken.

if you already uploaded than no need to worry. By any means ICAI can’t hold your admit card just because discrepency has crept in while filling the form.
      if ICAI will do whenever any discrepency or mistake is found in examination form ….then…they generally send a letter to student stating that you not write require inf. etc in form pls submit the required docs……..then you need to send such inf. or docs bindaasly

13. pankaj says:
    Dear sir I have completed my articleship one year ago and now please tell me can a non practicing CA attest certificate of service
    • Ashoksinh says:
      Yes. in certificate stated that “Attestation by Principal / Member of ICAI”
      A member of ICAI can sign form because the eligibility for signing form is membership of ICAI not practice.
  14. Abhi says:
    I completed 1yr 4month articleship… nd on 11jan i taken termination for health issue. Now im going to Wright 2nd attemt of IPCC in may ….at this time im not doing articleship under any one after 3month only i can re-register with some one else .

So wheither i can take in certificate of service ….sign with some other practicing CA?bcz my old principal was out of station.

• Ashoksinh says:
      i don’t think you have more option.
      you may certified COS by other CA or Call ICAI helpline.

if you sign by other CA and if ICAI found something wrong in examination form ….then…they generally send a letter to student stating such issue and asked to submit the required docs……..then you need to send such inf./ docs bindaasly

15. kaushal says:
    My ca(principal)expired so i took transfer too but didnt join other firm yet in this case who shall attest my cos?
  16. Abhi says:
    I was unable to go at this time icai in my region…nd from morning im trying to call icai helpline but no response .

For direct entry 9mth articleship is compulsory….I think main issue is wheither i completed 9mth of articleship training or not …nd in my 1st attempt i submitted my principal sign cos hard copy to institute.

Nd at this time i taken from their termination too ..so it will not create any issue by taking sign with someother ca.

yes, you can
      generally icai not cross checking exam form or etc… even if they check and find wrong then they send you letter for submit/send such form etc.
      and also you have genuine reasons so upload BINDASLY
      Thank you for good conversation.
      Have any feedback related to my website ? please tell me i am eagerly waiting for..
  17. Abhi says:
    THank you for youR rePlY..

I fEel it gooD Work done by your sidE…on time I got thE reply..here we cAn clarify all our douts and to getting more usefull ArticlEs.

KEep it up??THanx onces again

18. Swastika lakhotia says:
    What if there is an error made in certificate.?
      Hey there, Thanks for your comment
      you already uploaded hence you cannot change
      dont worry ! if there is error made in certificate. By any means ICAI can’t hold your admit card just because discrepency has crept in while filling the form. or certificate.
      generally they not hard cross check your exam application. even if they check and find wrong then they send you letter for submit/send such form to icai.
  19. suman says:
    i have completed my 9 months articleship but i hv terminated my internship after that i hav given exam of nov 2016 attempt now i want register for may 2017 paper for that i have to take new COS or else i can submit my old CoS
      Thanks you for commment
      you have to upload New Certificate of service.
      you need to download from above table (i.e applcable to you)=>print in A4 size=> self sign and sign, seal by principal=> upload
      please ask me again if i unable to provide you satisfactory answer!
  20. Shanmukh says:
    I have transfered from pcc to IPCC my articles got com po leted during my pcc do I need to submit the article completion certificate if not what is the remedy if I have not uploaded during application of exam form
    • Newser says:
      hay, Thanks you for comment.
      see while applying for exam, if there is require for uploading certificate of service then you need to upload it, otherwise, you not allowed to go next step i.e payment and confirm.

i assume that you giving CA Final Exam. than you need to upload “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship” and sign by your principal or other member.

it noted that uploading certificate of service is only applicable to student who appering for CA FInal or CA ipcc student from Direct entry only.
      So Certificate of Service is not applicable to regular IPCC students

21. aaryana singh says:
    heyy…i have given my cpt fist attempt in december 2016 but didnt passes. so for jun 2017 i to have to upload certificate of declaration?
    plzzz help
    • Newser says:
      hay, Thanks for your comment..
      in june 2017 there is required to upload certificate of declaration you need to upload it sign by student i.e you and any member(CA)
      if you have any further query please ask me again
  22. Siddharth says:
    Sir
    My orginal date registeration is 28 th april 2017 but due to transfer i have a gap of 7 days will i be eligible to write examination in nov2017
  23. Karishma Sivadas says:
    Sir I completed my 9 month articleship training and I terminated I didn’t join in any other firm right now. I want to write the exam on Nov 2017. I want to know whose sign I need to gent Certificate of service?
  24. raushan jha says:
  25. sairam says:
    sir i have completed articles on august 2015 i have seen certificate of service format in that format there are no details about membership no.of principal/any other practicing chartered accountant details how could i get a signature from a CA whether there is any format for certificate of service for students who have completed their articles training ???
  26. Rahul kariya says:
    I am going to appear for CA FINAL in Nov 17 for the 1st time…..
    My articleship going to be complete on March 2018…which declaration format is applicable to me?? Last one
    • Newser says:
      yes…last one –> Certificate Of Service – (For Intermediate and IPCC) from Final declaration format is applicable to you
  27. Sayali Deshmukh says:
    I will be serving last six months of my articleship as on 01/11/2017.My articles ends in Feb 2018.Which format of certificate of service will be applicable for me?
    • Newser says:
      for CA Final–> last one –> Certificate Of Service – (For Intermediate and IPCC) from Final declaration format is applicable to you
      thankyou
      • raushan jha says:
        i have completed my 9 month articleship before 1 year and also terminated from that principal and copy send to icai but still now i didnt join articleship to another principal can i atesseted certificate of service by any member of icai?please sir suggest me.
        • Newser says:
          i hear such issue for the first time, I recommended to take help from icai sahayana for such issue.

you may to get the sign from old principal because in document says “Mr/Ms ____________________is presently serving / has served under me as articled assistant and completed or will be completing 9 months of articled training as on 1st November, 2017.”
          as you completed 9 month articleship under old principal you may get sign from old principal.

i think you cannot take sign from other member as in signature area clearly stated “Signature of Principal”. hence merely member cannot become your principal.

or

best option is start article training under new principal [from the date of sign by new principle in such (whatever) documentation required for joining new principal after termination…such date will be considered] and get sign from new principal.

**i always prefer to call icai esahayata for such complicated issue**

28. shuhada nazar says:
    my article ship has already completed and its my first time registering for the final exam. should the deceleration form stating my completion of service to be attested by any member or principal
    • Newser says:
      no..you no need to atteste declaration from principal nor member….
      this is self-certify…so download CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE ( For candidates who have completed their Articleship ) from final–> sign it–>& upload it
      there is only option “Signature of the Candidate” in such form
  29. VAIBHAV GAUBA says:
    I completed my articleship training in September, 2016.

I submitted a scanned copy of certificate of service (dated 12-2-2017) attested by a Practicing Chartered Accountant for May 2017 exams.
    Since there is no change in format, can the same copy be submitted for November 2017 exams or a fresh certificate of service needs to be filled and attested by a Chartered Accountant?

• Newser says:
      the fresh certificate of service needs to be filled “Signature of the Candidate only” hence no sign required by principal nor member.

see form “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship”

30. Shweta says:
    I’m CA final student appearing for nov 2017 exam. My articleship will get complete on 31st dec 2017. And I’m through cpt route. So which certificate of service to download
    • Newser says:
      download Certificate Of Service – (For Intermediate and IPCC) from final (the last one)–> sign it–>& upload it

in form said “For candidates who are presently in service, serving the last six months of training as on 1st November, 2017 and due to complete 3 years of training (including excess leave,if any) on or before 30th April, 2018.”

31. Avdhoot says:
    I have made an error in cetificate of service regarding date of completion but it is correctly entered in exam form What should I do?
      Hey there, Thanks for your comment
      you already uploaded hence you cannot change
      generally, they not hard cross check your exam application. even if they check and find wrong then they send you to letter for submit/send such form to icai.
  32. Mack says:
    I made call at icai regarding which certificate of service form to upload for the students of ipc under Direct Entry Scheme & who have completed the articleship. The person who answered me didn’t said confidently but said U have to upload who have completed the articleship. But i still have doubt on him whether to fill who have completed the articleship form or certificate of service under Direct Entry Scheme. Can you reply
      Hi, Thanks for your comment
      yes, you need to upload “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship”….it applicable for both student who completed their article under direct entry and normal…
      download from above one–> sign it-=> upload it
  33. Anil says:
    Sir, my articleship is going to complete on 01.09.2017. Can I upload certificate of service who has completed articleship format ? As the format which is applicable for me is not signed by my principal and he is not going to sign my COS in future also. As the last date of filing of online application for Nov 17 exam is 1st September I am thinking that I shall upload COS who has completed articleship format. With this is there will be any problem in future?
    • Newser says:
      currently, the format of COS applicable to you is “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Are Going To Complete Their Articleship On Or Before 31st October 2017” CA Final.
      in form clearly said that

that means you recently serving at the time of signing CoS.
      in form “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship” said candidates who have completed their Articleship which you not completed.

hence as per my opinion is you need upload “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Are Going To Complete Their Articleship On Or Before 31st October 2017” and sign required by your principal.

if you have any problem with the current principal that they may not sign than i suggest you please call ICAI eShahayata..

—————————————————————–
      in another part of question you ask “this is there will be any problem in future?”
      then answer is if there is any problem arise due such form you uploaded (i.e Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship ) then, ICAI may simply send you the letter asking that you fill wrong form and ask you “to provide such required inf., sign (by candidate & principal) and send to provided address”..this letter may come before or after examination.
      however by any means ICAI not hold your examination.

34. Ritu says:
    Helo sir ,
    I have already signed my certificate of service in may 2017 attempt.. can the same stamped certificate of service can be valid for nov 2017 attempt
    • Ritu says:
      Please reply ..it’s urgent
      Hey there, Thanks for your comment
      as per my opinion, you cannot upload the same certificate of service, you need to upload new CoS.
      every CoS asking Date of signing.

if the old certificate of service is allowed then, why ICAI asking you to upload it again. hence it required to upload new CoS.
      (previously in manual system, need to sign and required to submission at ICAI branch….in new computerize system, required to sign and required to upload)

35. Pooja says:
    Sir,
    My article ship will be completed on 3rd September 2017 but since I didn’t have much leave my principal had told me to work till 31st July 2017 only. But the last date to submit exam form for November 2017 is on 25th august. Which declaration form shall I choose? Shall I choose completion of article ship or completion of article ship before 31st October 2017 and get the same attested from my principal.
    • Newser says:
      hello there, thanks for your comment.
      yes, you need to upload “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Are Going To Complete Their Articleship On Or Before 31st October 2017” and get the same attested from my principal because your competition date consider is 3-09-2017, not 31st july.

and in form said “I ___________________________________ hereby certify that Mr./Ms ____________________________________ is presently serving under me as an articled assistant /audit assistant and his/her due date of completion (including excess leave if any) will be ____________________________________ i.e. on or before 31st October, 2017, as per deed of articles.”

36. Sanuja Sathees says:
    I’am intermediate student (Direct Entry) and I completed my articleship. Sir,should I get declaration of service attested from a Chartered Accountant for November 2017 exam registration. There is no column for seal and signature of Principal/Member in the form for candidates who completed their articleship.
      Hi, Thanks for your comment
      no seal and signature of Principal/Member as not ask in form
      so download from above one–> sign it-=> upload it
  37. SHREYA MISHRA says:
    Sir,
    I had completed my article ship in 2015.I had appeared for may 17 ca final exam and then uploaded certificate of service. At that time the format included a section for member’s attestation.However now i have to appear once again but there is no section for member’s details in certificate of service. So is the certificate required to be attested by any CA for Nov 17 CA Final exam??
      no seal and signature of Principal/Member as not ask in form
      so download from above one–> sign it-=> upload it
  38. anusha says:
    sir,my articleship will get completed by march 2018..do i need to submit certificate of service? if i need to submit, then by which form i need to submit?
    • Newser says:
      yes you need to submit a certificate of service.

I assume that you going to appear for CA Final (from IPCC rout) than you need to submit “Certificate Of Service – (For Intermediate and IPCC)” from CA Final colomn

39. sneha says:
    i have uploaded certificate of service in final exam form but by mistake the image is only showing 1 line and other data is not displayed and pdf is also generated and i have mailed certificate of service on mail
      Hey there, Thanks for your comment
      you already uploaded hence you cannot change
      dont worry ! if ICAI see some problem then they send you to letter for the issue and asked you to provide such information (this letter may come before or after the exam).

40. chetan hendole says:
    My articleship will get complete on 27th march 2018 and my extention period is 39 days till date so, that date will go beyong 30th april 2018 and i want to appear in nov 2017, so which COS form i suppose to fill???
    and that form 4 states that due to copmlete 3 yrs of training(including excess leave before 30/04/2018
  41. T A says:
    I have submitted cos in my previous attempt and I have cleared group 1 so for group 2 do I need to upload cos again. I’m a direct entry student
    • Newser says:
      hay, Thanks for your comment..
      see while applying for exam, if there is require for uploading certificate of service then you need to upload it, otherwise, you not allowed to go next step i.e payment and conform.

you need to submit “Certificate of Service Format for candidates who registered for/converted to Intermediate (IPC) course under the Direct Entry Scheme under the category Graduates/Post Graduates” from IPCC section.

42. Swarna says:
    Hi…. I completed my articles so may I get sign from member of ca or is it required to get only from practicing ca ….
      Hey there, Thanks for your comment
      only self sign required as you completed my articles …this is self declaration…no need to get sign from member
      so download “Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship”–>self sign it–> upload it
      🙂
  43. Anky says:
    Thank For article.
    I am really very confused about getting attestation on Certificate of service format if you have completed articleship.
    Some say yes and some no please help
      welcome…
      yes…if you have completed articleship then you need to upload Certificate of service…
      only self sign required …this is self declaration…no need to get sign from member
  44. Hardik Kanabar says:
    I completed my articleship before 2 years. While filling the “Certificate of Service” form, there is only self declaration fields are given, as this time the format has changed. So still i need to take ICAI Member’s signature on that form? Because if I read the guidance note there it is still mention to take signature?
      Hi, Thanks for your comment
      the format provide by ICAI, in form, there is no place of the sign by member or principal, (in other forms they specified sign of member or principal)
      hence this is self-certification of the form, required to sign by candidate only